Is your Toyota Service due? Want to avoid paying dealership service prices, but don’t want to void your warranty?
There is a simple way to ensure your Toyota Log-Book and yearly services remain up to date with Burleigh Auto Surgery. We service a range of Toyota models from the hard-working Landcruiser and Hilux to family sedans like the Camry and Corolla.
Burleigh Auto Surgery, located in West Burleigh on the Gold Coast, use parts and lubricants that meet or exceed Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards, allowing you to maintain your new car warranty.
Our fully qualified mechanic will complete your extensive service check list and inform you of any additional vehicle requirements ahead of time. If any other repairs are required on site the mechanic can usually do them on the spot for you.
- Log Book Service – we can stamp your Log Book without affecting your Toyota warranty
- Yearly Service – or every 15 000kms. Oil Filter and Safety Inspection, under Bonnet check
- 3 Year Service – or every 45 000 kms adds in Air Filter and Brake Fluid change
- 6 Year Service – or every 100 000kms (also great if you have missed a couple of services)
- Ultimate Service – the most extensive and comprehensive service possible
- 3 in 1 Fuel Injection Service – ensure you’re vehicles fuel efficiency is working at optimum levels
- We also do all major Toyota repairs including radiators, alternators, clutch kits and brake pads.